Runner on the Street: How has the process to get your grad checks like?

Amie Birks and Photos by Trevante Hammonds

Angelica Gonzales, Psychology “I feel that if I wasn’t the one looking for help than I wouldn’t have had full information given to me. I asked my professor about it and she is the one who explained it as well as my fellow students… and after I applied I didn’t know what was going to happen.”

Angelica Gonzales, Psychology
“I feel that if I wasn’t the one looking for help than I wouldn’t have had full information given to me. I asked my professor about it and she is the one who explained it as well as my fellow students… and after I applied I didn’t know what was going to happen.”

Adrian Gregorio, Chemistry “Honestly, to me it’s quite confusing because when they returned the check they listed a bunch of classes they said I haven’t taken and that kinda worries me. Like am I graduating on time or not?”

Adrian Gregorio, Chemistry
“Honestly, to me it’s quite confusing because when they returned the check they listed a bunch of classes they said I haven’t taken and that kinda worries me. Like am I graduating on time or not?”

Vanessa Gutierrez, Psychology "It’s gone pretty good. It took a while for them to get back to me and when they did I guess it was clear but it wasn’t as satisfying because they listed all the classes that I still need to graduate."

Vanessa Gutierrez, Psychology
“It’s gone pretty good. It took a while for them to get back to me and when they did I guess it was clear but it wasn’t as satisfying because they listed all the classes that I still need to graduate.”

Micheal Ogundare, PEAK “The process for me has been fairly decent. I just try and stay on top of it.” "I wish we didn’t have to pay but 'we are one of the cheapest schools’ for grad checks. CSU Fullerton has to pay $150 dollars.”

Micheal Ogundare, PEAK
“The process for me has been fairly decent. I just try and stay on top of it. I wish we didn’t have to pay but ‘we are one of the cheapest schools’ for grad checks. CSU Fullerton has to pay $150 dollars.”

About the Writer