Comments (1)

All The Runner Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• S

Skye DentMay 15, 2018 at 2:34 pm

CSUB says it’s unethical for its students to sell their tickets to its upcoming graduation. Well, if CSUB really wanted to give a lesson in ethics, it would give back the more than $60,000 its Department of Social Sciences and Education defrauded hundreds of students out of by making them purchase a faculty written book that was never published, edited, vetted, and incuded hundreds of copyright violations (including material from Associated Press, NPR, Interscope Records and even Jay Z). The book has up to 20 spelling and grammar errors PER PAGE. The faculty even spelled United States wrong. Twice!!! For three years, CSUB falsely listed the collection of pages on syllabi as being published by National Social Science Press. Problem is …there is no publishing company by that name. Jerry Baydo who operates a printing company out of his home has said to Kyle Harvey of Eyewitness news that his is a “faculty venture” that simply reprints powerpoints sent in by professors. CSUB sent him a so called book on word. Baydo made it into a Powerpoint and sent it to CSUB. Total costs to CSUB. Zip. Total costs students paid for each PowerPoint. $61 plus tax. CSUB’s president told me that even though he knew nothing about the scam, he felt responsible. But, I guess not responsible enough to have the university give back the $61 plus tax that each students was forced to pay for the fake book. Students sell real graduation tickets…CSUB calls them unethical. CSUB scams students out of over $60,000 and even send a rep to the class intimidating students with claims that it can read their e-mail, not to mention DACA, and possibly ratting out any undocumented relatives they may have. There are no words. Here is Part II of the two part series. https://vimeo.com/241013880

Reply
Activate Search
CSUB says it is unethical to sell graduation tickets